So… here we are. Thursday afternoon, I’m sitting at my desk, and I have nothing to say. Which raises the question: Why are you writing anything at all? Welp, I don’t know the answer so back off.
I’ve been in a weird mood all week. I just can’t bring myself to care about anything:
- I was screwed over royally on Tuesday- Sure, sure nothing new.
- Come this weekend my best friends will be gone half the summer leaving me to fend for myself- Not as upset as I should be.
- I have a date tonight with a really hot guy- Wait, so I like have to put make-up on?
- My work week is dragging- Whatever I’ll sit at my desk and stare into space.
- The C’s are playing FTW tonight- Not making any genuine efforts to witness it in person (which is completely out of character for me).
I’m just so indifferent about stuff and I don’t know why. So when I tried to blog this week, I got nothing. Just music posts with no personality behind them. Luckily the rest of the TWSS clan is on top of their game cause I’m definitely not. I think I blame the rain… yea, that’s it… the rain.